Mystical Woods Mystical Woods

This kinda reminds me of Oblivion or Daggerfall. . .Lord of the rings stuff...

But Yeah, Nostalgia Wins by Force. You gain My Respect.

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Odd Bliss Odd Bliss

Sounds Great! But a bit repetitive. . . good show.

BoxerBraydog responds:

Thank you for your feedback.

I have realized over the course of my past few songs that they are a tad (a lot) repetitive.

I will work on this with future songs.

Again, thank you.

~Braydog

Bass Waves Enhanced Bass Waves Enhanced

The Samples you use sound quite familier to me. . . Did you happen to Use Sylenth1? Good VST mate... A lot of sounds to choose. . .anyways well done once again!

AllinatorBEATS responds:

No. I use Novation Launchpad to make my music, and I also use Adobe Audition to enhance and add sounds and melody.

Thanks for the review :)

Thanks,

AllinatorBEATS

Knockout Enhanced Knockout Enhanced

haha This kinda reminds me something from a Marvel Animated series. . .But Good show!

DeadHead - Starsight DeadHead - Starsight

I can see someone making a flash game and using your track. . .Well done! Sounds catchy!

AssassinOnTheHill responds:

Thank you sir!

Round Start Round Start

This sounds Great! if you ever get scouted Early, You Gotta Join The Pixel day Contest Man! You could be on the top list if possible!

TenodiBoris responds:

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Holy crap man, This sounds Great to be undiscovered! you look like you got Legit Info so You got a scout... Great work man! We need more people like you Here!

TenodiBoris responds:

thx :)

Victory Road Victory Road

surprisingly for your second track this sounds alrght... Ok, You look Legit so you got a scout. . .

FyreDrakon responds:

I've been making music for a while, it's just nothing seems to come out right ;-;

EDM New Year Special (2017) EDM New Year Special (2017)

can i ask kindly what you use to make this track?

Connexion27 responds:

It's called music maker jam and it was already installed on my windows 10 and i do believe that you can also get it for IOS and Android. Thanks for listing to the song :)

Salty Beet Salty Beet

This is Pretty awesome! i would listen to this on a Cloudy or a rainy day... Fav!